There are so many opportunities - Register with the link above for everything you plan to be involved in:
Window Decorating Contest
- Nov 25th 4pm
Theme: "Back to the Future"
Decorate your windows in an identifiable past (back) era, or show us your futuristic Christmas designs.
Please have your windows decorated and ready no later than 4pm MONDAY NOV 25 to be included in the contest. The Peoples Choice voting will go online Tuesday Nov 26. and will be combined with scores from Downtown Design Team for winner selection. Poling will end Wednesday Dec. 4 and winners announced Thursday Dec 12.
1st Place $150 / 2nd Place $100 / 3rd Place $50
- Saturday Dec 14 @ 4pm. Guests who collect a snowball with the number corresponding to your business redeems it for prizes or discounts at your business that evening. (your hours of operation extend to 6:30pm) 50 Snowballs will be dropped with your number, and we also ask that you collect names, phone numbers, and emails either on numbered sign up sheets, or entry slips to draw one Grand Prize offered by your business (valued at $25 or more).
Horse & Wagon Jingle Bell Rides - with your logo on both sides of the wagon (only 3 sponsorships available)
*includes 2 Golden Tickets to ride in 6pm Parade with Santa & Mrs Claus
Wish the community a wonderful holiday season with your logo displayed on your choice of:
Host an open house 4-6:30pm
- Full page, full color ad (Sentinel Standard Holiday Wrap-Wed before Tanksgiving to 18,000 homes)
- OR full color double sided yard sign along Kent & Bridge St where activities occur from Wed before to Wed after HolidayFest
- BOTH for one low price of $150
. Activities for hosting can include: refreshments, live music, special offers, door prizes, cookie decorating, etc.
Light it up and be in the Parade!
- Detail open house activities in comment section for inclusion in official HolidayFest Schedule of Events. Please include any earlier or later hours (4-6:30pm) of operation for December 14.
Our Light Parade kicks off promptly at 6pm!
USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER FOR PARADE!
- Leave your greeting or information in the comment section.
- All details and information are included in the registration.