The Organization & Marketing team works toward building a broad-based support system for downtown revitalization by recruiting volunteers, raising funds, overseeing the budget and budget planning, and promoting the Portland Downtown Mission.
This team is responsible for promoting our downtown’s assets, enhancing its image, and supporting special events to build a fun and exciting atmosphere for residents, visitors and businesses – giving people a reason to come downtown, linger and enjoy what is special about Portland.
Please feel free to join us for a meeting or two. We'd love to hear your ideas, and you might just find yourself wanting to join this team that shapes the future of Portland Downtown.
O & F Project work:
- Fund Development
- Volunteer Recruitment & Appreciation
- Board Recruitment
- Goal Setting & Planning
#miportland Signature Events
Other Great Events Supported by Portland Downtown
- Civic Players Live Theatre
- Saturday Farmers Market, Friends of the Red Mill
- Memorial Day Parade
- Civic Players Thursdays on the Grand
- St. Pats Summerfest
- 4th of July by Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Red Mill Community Day
- Labor Day Bridge Walk – Portland Parks & Rec
- Movie Night in the Park – Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Fall Festival – St. Pat’s
- Historic Cemetery Tour – Portland Historical Society
- Spooktacular – Portland District Library
- Haunted Red Mill