Be a traveler in your own community! This is a family, group or individual activity! You can start and stop anytime, you can play with others at any point, or strike out on your own, or join a new group! Enter before Sept 9 for your chance to win great prizes!
Go ahead! select 'Going' or 'Interested' - then you'll be notified when clues are released
Register to win at https://portland150.org/event-registration
• Beginning the week of June 17 - no more than one clue/week will be posted in the discussion on the Facebook event Portland 150 Passport. Only some locations will have a clue released.
• You may request up to 2 clues/person by identifying the photo you'd like a clue for in the event discussion, or at portland150.org/contact
• Only some locations are eligible for clues, if your request is not an eligible location, we won't count it as one of your clues.
• we ask for up to 3 business days to respond to your clue request by private message.
Completed Hunts must register through portland150.org/passport
and upload each photo shown here -your pics must have you included in the picture at the location (either by ‘selfie’ or someone taking your picture) one entry per person. (Go as a family or group and take each other's pictures)
• The 1st name drawn wins $150 Portland Prime, Limited Edition Portland Sesquicentennial Coin ($20), Sesquicentennial Ornament ($15), Sesquicentennial Commemorative Program ($10)
• The 2nd name drawn wins $100 Portland Prime, Choice of Limited Edition Portland Sesquicentennial Coin or Ornament and Sesquicentennial Commemorative Program
• The 3rd name drawn wins $50 Portland Prime, Choice of one Coin, Ornament or Program
Entries completed prior to July 8 receive 2 additional entries (3 total) Prior to August 5 receives one additional entry (2 total) No entries accepted after 5 pm Sept 9.
and your favorite location photo with you in it and we’ll give you another entry!
Winners will be drawn Friday, Sept 21 at 7 pm @ Scout Park. If you have completed an entry, and are present for the drawing, you will be given an additional entry.
Honorable gamesmanship means that you will not share locations or clues with other players, which, by the way, dilutes your chances of winning 😊
Check out our other virtual game – Portland 150 Hunt (link) ‘Scavenger Hunt’!